|The following is a list of the organizations that receive funding from the Children’s Board and the program(s) within each organization for which the funding is dedicated.
Abe Brown Ministries
- Abe Brown Ministries Video Visitation
Alpha House of Tampa, Inc.
- Homeless Pregnant/ Parenting Women & Teens
Bay Area Legal Services, Inc.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay, Inc.
- Neighborhood Focused Mentoring Program
- After Zone (South County)
- After Zone (Plant City)
Boys & Girls Clubs of Tampa Bay
Brandon Crisis Pregnancy Center, Inc.
The Centre For Woman
Champions for Children
- Layla’s House
- Promoting Attachment and Family Education
- Father’s Networking and Resource Center (FRANC)
- Boot Camp for New Dads (BCND)
- Parents as Teachers
Children’s Museum of Tampa
- Community Outreach and Family Education
Children’s Home, The
- SEEDS Program
- Kinship Services Network Hillsborough
Community Stepping Stones
- Community Initiative for Young Artists
Computer Mentors Group
- STEM Corps High School Program
Corporation to Develop Communities of Tampa, Inc.
Crisis Center of Tampa Bay, The
- Help Me Grow Care Coordination
Devereux Foundation, The
- Sulphur Springs Family Support Initiative
Drug Abuse Comprehensive Coordinating Office
Early Childhood Council of Hillsborough County
- Developmental Screening
- Infant Mental Health/Inclusion Services
Early Learning Coalition of Hillsborough County
- Quality Counts for Kids
- School Readiness Funding
Family Enrichment Center, Inc
- Kinship Partners- Family Enrichment Center
Girl Scouts of West Central Florida
- The Leaders Engaging Girls In Taking Action (LEGIT)
Greater Palm River Point
Gulf Coast Jewish Family and Community Services, Inc.
Healthy Start Coalition of Hillsborough County
Hillsborough Community College Foundation, INC.
Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners
- Mobile Interactive Literacy Opportunity Initiative (MILO)
Hillsborough County Fire Rescue Foundation, Inc.
- Project S.A.F.E (Smoke Alarms For Everyone)
Hispanic Services Council, Inc.
Housing Authority of the City of Tampa
- BRIDGES, a JUST Neighborhood Collaborative
Learn Tampa Bay, Inc.
- Helping Children Succeed in School
Mental Health Care, Inc
Metropolitan Ministries, Inc.
- Homeless Family Early Intervention Program
Parents and Children Advance Together (PCAT) Literacy Ministries, INC
- Ruskin Literacy Initiative
Pregnancy Care Center of Plant City, Inc.
- Healthy Moms and Healthy Babies
Preserve Vision Florida
- Children’s Vision Health and Safety
- BIHPI Get Smart
- Special Delivery Doulas
- 24/7 Dad
School District of Hillsborough County, Florida
Seniors in Service of Tampa Bay, Inc.
- Lowry Park Neighborhood Initiative
Success 4 Kids and Families Inc
Skills Center, Inc.
- Brains for Tennis
- Brains for Sports
Spring Of Tampa Bay, Inc
- Coordinated Community Response
Tampa Bay Community and Family Development Corporation, D/B/A Bethesda Ministries
- Bethesda’s Children’s Home Safety Program
Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA
- Community Learning Center at Sulphur Springs Elementary
- Partners of Hillsborough – Kinship Services
- Children’s Board Mobile Swim Lessons and Water Safety Program
University of South Florida
Youth Family Alternatives